Have you noticed thinning hair or hair loss? And is this problem getting worse?
In this iRestore Laser Hair Growth System Review, I will highlight the best features of this innovative hair loss treatment and why you should get it.
Laser hair therapy can be expensive, but there is one cost-effective solution to help hair to regrow: iRestore Laser Hair Therapy Helmet. See image below.
Medical doctors, trichologists, dermatologists, and hair transplant surgeons in the United States advise patients who suffer from androgenetic alopecia (male/female pattern baldness) to use laser therapy devices as it is proven to be effective for treating hair loss and hair thinning for both males and females.
Keep reading this to learn more.
Hair loss especially in women is a distressing, frustrating and devastating experience. With the launch of the iRestore Hair Growth System, you can overcome hair loss in a drug-free and non-invasive way.
- iRestore is one of the best laser treatment on the market and the man behind this great innovative product is Craig Nabat.
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is a FDA approved hair loss treatment and medical device for treating alopecia or hair loss, a receding hairline, balding and thinning hair to stimulate hair regrowth for men and women
- The product comes with a 6-month Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3 to 6 months though the results vary. If you don’t see results with the laser hair loss product in 6 months, send it back with a FULL REFUND
- 4.0 out of 5 stars 864 customer reviews | 425 answered question
- Restore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and women. In a recent 2017 research study, an astonishing 100% of active male and female users saw visible hair growth with an average increase of 43.23% in hair count
- Whether you’re a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore’s clinical-strength laser hair restoration technology. You can use it on its own or combine it with other hair loss treatments.
- Physicians believe low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments (such as biotin supplements, hair growth shampoo, hair growth serums, conditioner, foam, Rogaine, Minoxidil, DHT inhibitors, such as Propecia or Finasteride, and other hair growth products).
- Natural and organic herbs, minerals, and hair growth vitamins, such as Saw Palmetto or Green Tea extract can also be used to help naturally block DHT production.
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight, comfortable, hands-free and easy to use – unlike a laser comb and brush that provides far less coverage and require constant hand movement, which is tiring, inconvenient, and prevents you from going about your daily routine.
- Only low-level lasers(Class 3R) are used and the laser diodes are safe and have been used for decades. The lasers have been cleared by the FDA. Though the cold lasers are non-invasive you should refrain from looking directly at them. They do not emit heat or radiation and the treatment is completely painless when using the low-level light therapy (LLT)
- It has been tested on males between 18 and 48 and females 18 to 60. You are advised to talk to your physician if you are on medication.
How to start this astonishing hair regrowth session?
You put on the helmet which is calibrated with 51 medical grade lasers and LEDS emitting optimal wavelength (650nm red light). It is engineered to radiate light energy absorbed by the hair follicles. This process enhances cell metabolism rate and enlivens follicles.
Using the helmet is very easy. Just place the device on your head as shown in the images below this post. It has five super soft pads to evenly distribute its weight on your scalp and it gives full coverage compared to using a laser comb or a brush. And it does not emit harmful heat.
The hair regrowth process can be stimulated with low-level laser light therapy. This process involves the use of photons, which are irradiated into scalp tissue in order to restore health in weakened cells in the hair follicles. Once the cells are repaired, the hair growth process can begin again.
Low-level laser therapy is most commonly used to treat androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness, which is a serious hair loss condition that affects the hair growth process. This hair loss condition is caused by the impact of DHT levels in the body. Male pattern baldness accounts for more than 95 percent of hair loss in men in the United States.
Low-laser hair therapy treatment is commonly performed right in clinics, and even hair salons to help both men and women combat against hair loss, thinning hair, and to treat bald spots.
If you have hair follicles on your scalp, then there is a chance that you can take advantage of laser hair therapy to help treat thin hair and stimulate hair regrowth.
However, like any medical treatment, it’s important to discuss the effects of laser hair therapy with a physician prior to starting the treatment.
These high-grade lights fall on the scalp and hair follicles and help to regrow and thicken your hair. The inventor Craig Nabat himself makes a brief appearance in the video featured below this post. Please watch it to learn more about this amazing device.
For low-level light therapy to work you cannot be completely bald as the hair follicles must still be alive. This product will work even if you have thin hair and is not for those who are completely bald or suffer from severe hair loss. However, you are advised to consult your physician if you are not sure whether low-level light therapy can benefit you.
You should use the iRestore device every other day for 25-minute sessions to obtain optimal results or an average of 3 to 4 times per week. You can use iRestore anytime as long as you do not apply other hair products prior to starting the treatment and make sure that your hair and scalp are dry.
Most users prefer to use it in the morning or at night when they’re watching TV, using the computer, or reading. So the advantage of this product is that it is hands-free and it does not interrupt your daily routine.
It is perfectly normal for some users to see some shedding initially as weaker, thin hairs are shed to be replaced by stronger, thicker hairs. Let me explain why this is so. There are four stages of hair growth cycle: anagen, catagen, telogen, and exogen phase. It’s a repeated cycle of hair growth, hair loss, followed by hair growth again. Think about it as the process of old, weak hairs falling out as it is replaced by new, thicker, healthier hair.
Keep the device away from water, wet spots, or anything damp just in case. And also out of reach of either children or pets.
Who is this laser helmet hair growth system for?
The answer is ‘Anyone’. Yes, anyone who desires to have thicker, fuller, and healthier hair. If you want to invest the time in improving your hair using this treatment, you are in. Anyone who wants to experience hair growth consistency will surely be satisfied with this product.
Why should I use iRestore vs. going to a laser therapy clinic?
If you use at-home laser hair treatment, you can potentially save thousands of dollars. At the same time you can use it in the comfort of your home thus avoiding the inconvenience of going to the clinic which also use comparable technology.
- The helmet consists of 51 medical-grade lasers and LED
- It is ergonomically designed and fits the head
- It is hands-free and easy to use compared to laser combs and bands
- The best part is that it is painless, non-invasive, and convenient!
- It features a clear timer display for easy start, pause, and resume treatment
- It’s 100% clinically safe and proven
- You can get quick results that will last long and look great. It’s lightweight, durable, and comfortable to use.
- It does not emit harmful heat
- The laser treatment is less expensive than prescription medications and hair transplants. One of the best advantages about this is that it doesn’t require any drug treatments and is painless, so you can do it safely and without any hassle.
- Comes with a six-month money-back guarantee. If at any point you are dissatisfied with the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System you can return it within 6 months of use for a complete refund. Just contact the company directly.
- It is appropriate for men having IIa, IIIa, II-vertex, IV, IVa and V skin types
- It is appropriate for women having I-1, I-2, I-3, I-4, II-1 and II-2 skin types
- As treatment time is only 25 minutes the iRestore device can easily be shared with family members or friends. Many users share it with their spouse
- The initial cost is high. But you get what you pay for in the form of so many benefits mentioned above
- The plug-in model limits mobility
- There is no instant formula to hair regrowth. The iRestore System allows you to get visible improvements in 12 to 24 weeks for the average person, which is reasonably quick considering the usual amount of time regrowth treatment can take.
- In most cases, laser hair therapy is used in combination with other hair regrowth treatments. If you want the best results, using a combination of laser hair therapy with other treatment may be recommended and most beneficial.
- Therefore, the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System may work better with other treatments than on its own.
- 25-minute treatment time, is longer than a laser comb but it is less tiring.
Some visitors have asked me whether a battery-operated model of the iRestore Helmet is available. I am sorry that the manufacturer does not offer one but you can buy a separate battery pack which can be attached to the device to give you full mobility. Below are the main features of the accessory:
“The Rechargeable Battery Pack is an external accessory that allows you the freedom of
mobility while using the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System. You will no longer need to be positioned near a wall outlet to use the iRestore, which comes with an AC adapter.
With the Battery Pack, you can walk around, cook, watch TV or do just about anything around the house while your hair grows. This is a must-have if you prefer not to sit near a plug during treatments.
One full charge will last about one week without needing to recharge again. The iRestore’s controller fits perfectly in the Battery Pack holster. You have the choice of clipping the ultra-lightweight Battery Pack to your belt, laying it next to you, or placing the device in your pocket for convenience”. You may puchase the battery pack here.
I hope my detailed review has highlighted the most important features of the iRestore Hair Growth system. Check out more about this innovative device at Amazon.
If anyone has any questions or comments or even experience in using this great product, please share it with us in the comments section below. I will try my best to address any issues about this device.
The iRestore Hair Regrowth System is used to treat hair loss in both men and women.
The images below depict a man and a woman using the device.