What people fear most is getting old and losing hair and they are willing to spend lots of money and time in trying out different products and treatments to get back their hair. In my the best hair loss shampoo reviews, I will talk about an outstanding product – the Pura D’or Original Gold Label Anti-Thinning Shampoo.
The sheer number of shampoos on the market can be daunting but among them is one that shows promise and has received rave reviews. Please read the reviews and request for feedback, if possible. Out of about 10000 reviews, over 6000 of them are 5-star and it is difficult to ignore them. You will find a general consensus on Pura D’or – its ease of use, effective results, and safety though some males have complained about its results. As in all treatments, results may vary.
What are the product highlights?
- It’s made with 21 natural plant-based natural ingredients that are rich in vitamins and minerals. These strengthen your hair from roots to tips.
- The 17 key active ingredients target the source of thinning hair and promote thick and healthy hair.
- Organic Argan Oil has been used for a long time by women from across the Mediterranean to nourish, hydrate and moisturize their skin and hair. It is a rare and precious commodity and is referred to as ‘liquid gold’.
- Organic Cedarwood Bark Oil is believed to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the sebaceous or oil-producing glands on the scalp. Due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties it is used in the treatment of several skin conditions that cause dandruff or hair loss. But used in combination with lavender and rosemary, the cedar wood extract reduces hair loss in those who suffer from alopecia areata.
- Organic Rosemary Oil improves hair growth and thickness and has the ability to improve cellular generation. More on essential oils here.
- Saw Palmetto
Native Americans have been using this for centuries to help treat skin infections, bald spots and acne. It’s a natural dihydrotestosterone or DHT blocker. DHT causes hair loss and can contribute to a number of health issues ranging from sexual impotence to prostate problems. Saw Palmetto has become one of the most common ingredients found in a wide range of dietary supplements sold today.
“There is no evidence that these ingredients, applied topically, can improve hair growth,” says dermatologist Heidi Waldorf Of Waldorf Dermatology Aesthetics. “However, using a shampoo with gentler surfactants, the cleaning and foaming agents, and including ingredients that add moisture and flexibility to the hair shaft can make the hair shaft stronger and more supple, and thereby reduce breakage.”
- A healthy scalp is the foundation of healthy hair so this product gets to the root of the problem. Its invigorating blend of organic extracts and essential nutrients fortifies and invigorates hair.
- The blend of Biotin or B7 which is known as a hair growth vitamin, promotes strength and shine of your hair and reduces hair breakage.
- Pumpkin seed, black cumin seed oil, nettle, and other plant-based ingredients help increase volume and thicken hair.
- The exclusive blend of premium oils and plant-based certified organic ingredients effectively target all hair types.
- All are made with natural preservatives with no SLS, no parabens, no harmful chemicals, gluten free, hypo allergenic, cruelty free and eco-friendly manufacturing which uses renewable energy.
Below are some reviews on amazon from verified purchasers of the product:
“I have thin hair so decided to give this product a try and I’m so glad I did because my hair feels healthy and fuller after 2 weeks of usage. This is now my go-to shampoo for my thinning hair”.
“I purchased this hoping that it would alleviate my hair loss, but it only seemed to work temporarily. After the first two weeks, my hair loss had slowed significantly. However, a month later, my hair started coming out in clumps. I have a feeling it is due to something hormonal and not anything that can be resolved with this shampoo”.
“My husband bought me this shampoo after having my first baby. I have thin hair and have been loosing lots of hair. Yes it takes time to get used to since it doesn’t lather up quite well. But after using it for several months I’ve noticed my hair getting thicker and losing less hair! Great product. Will keep on using it!”
“Love this shampoo. It does not lather nicely like other shampoos but I mainly focus on my scalp with this shampoo. It has helped me with hair regrowth. I recommend this to others and will buy again! Takes about three months to start to see results”.
“I have always had very thin hair. This product helps my hair feel thicker and fuller. I also don’t notice as much hair left on my hands after using this shampoo. I’d recommend it to anyone with thin or thinning hair”.
As we can see from these reviews results vary.
- Formulated for both men and women
- Thickens and moisturizes hair
- All-natural, organic ingredients and essential oils
- Contains argan oil
- USDA tested and approved
- Contains herbal DHT blocking properties
- Shampoo and conditioner system available
- Satisfaction guarantee: Healthy hair, happy customers. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
- May dry out hair further
- Conditioner too thick
- May not be strong enough to treat male pattern baldness
I hope you have found my write up of the Pura D’or Original Gold Label Anti-thinning Shampoo helpful and will help you make up your mind in buying this product. Check it out here.
If you have any comments or questions and have experience in using this product, please share it in the comments section below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Increases Volume, Strength and Shine, Sulfate Free, Made with Argan Oil, All Hair Types, Men & Women, 16 fl oz
Pura D’or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo for Prevention, Infused with Argan Oil, Biotin & Natural Ingredients, Sulfate Free, All Hair Types, Men and Women, 16 Fl Oz